Instrumentation and controls apprenticeship, Indigenous identified, Rydalmere, NSW
Do you identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander (ATSI) looking for a challenging and interesting role?
- Want to work for a global company
- Great learning environment from the very best in the trade
- Earn an income and gain a qualification at the same time!
- Australian Apprentice Training Support Payment may apply from July 1st 2022
At 1300apprentice we have a client based in Rydalmere who are looking for an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander (ATSI) first year apprentice in the field of Instrumentation & Controls. This is an exciting apprenticeship that will see you learn all about the programming and maintenance of building management systems.
You will learn this trade from very experienced tradesmen who are willing to pass on their knowledge and experience to eager and energetic people looking to complete this qualification.
Throughout the Apprenticeship, you will be undertaking a Certificate III in Instrumentations and Controls.
About our host:
Our host is a global diversified technological and multi-industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Its core promise is about delivering innovation that make people’s lives – and the world – better.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Running cables
- Installation of sensors
- Working on control panels and conduits
- Preparing and adjusting system components
- Working with building management systems (BMS)
- Programmable logic controls (PLC).
- A current driver’s licence and a white card
- Coding/programming experience desirable but not essential
- Undergo a medical assessment, drug and alcohol screen and police check.
Perks and benefits:
- Overtime when applicable
- Ongoing employment opportunities once apprenticeship is completed for the right candidate.
To be considered for this role you must identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander.
School leavers are highly encouraged to apply!
Suitable candidates only will be contacted for an interview.