Internal Sales Support, Wetherill Park NSW
Our client is one of Australia’s largest importers, distributors and manufacturers of engineering materials and components.
They are looking for full-time and part-time candidates who are highly motivated, enthusiastic, and passionate about success to join our customer service and sales team at our Wetherill Park office.
Your NEW job:
- Responding to internal and external customer queries via phone, web and email
- Preparing and sending quotations to our customers
- Communicating with suppliers, obtaining lead times, cost prices and processing orders
- Following up on outstanding enquiries, projects and quotations
- Provide overall administrative support to Technical Sales Reps, Production and Customers
- Maintaining professional communication and creating long-lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders, customers and suppliers
What you’ll need be bring with you to succeed:
- Good understanding of Microsoft products and data entry
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work efficiently to deadlines
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy
- Proactive problem-solving skills
- High level of organisational skills and ability to prioritise.
- Competent in basic mathematics
- A team player with an efficient and proactive approach
- Strong Customer Service focus
- A willingness to learn and take on new challenges
- Strong work ethic and ability to work both unsupervised and cohesively in a team environment
- Entry Level candidates will be considered for a person with the right attitude
Your benefits for being amazing:
- Great team environment
- Extensive on-the-job training and development
- Quarterly bonus
- Supportive leadership team
- Exciting career progression opportunities
- Company-wide incentives available
We are hiring now to start IMMEDIATELY.
If you want to work and have the quantities, contact me today before it’s too late.
You will love this role and company. DO IT!!