Landscape Construction , 1st or 2nd year, Elanora Heights, NSW
1300apprentice currently has a fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual to commence a Landscape Construction Apprenticeship with a highly regarded host employer based in Elanora Heights
Our host employer works on various residential and commercial sites all over Sydney. They work closely with architects, designers, surveyors, and engineers to deliver bespoke projects.
Throughout the apprenticeship, you will undertake a Certificate III in Landscape Construction. This is a highly sought-after 2024 Slills Priority List identified role.
What you will learn:
- Build brick and stone structures
- Retaining walls
- Plant and soil improvements for garden and turf areas
- Drainage installation
- Plant and soil practices, including implementing plant establishment programs
- Project costing further into the apprenticeship.
- Driver licence and own transport(desirable, not essential)
- Experience with using basic hand tools
- White card or willing to obtain one.
To be successful:
- Have a passion for this trade and want to be part of a growing business once you’ve completed your apprenticeship
- Physically fit and not afraid of physically demanding work
- Well presented
- Great work ethic
- Dedicated and wanting to learn
- Follows direction well.
- Gain a Certificate III in Landscape Construction
- Learn from industry-leading tradespeople
- Earn while you learn
- Uniforms and PPE provided
- Free access to the 1300apprenitce employee assistance programme
- Dedicated 1300apprentice mentor
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, then submit your up-to-date resume, with a brief cover letter outlining why this role interests you
Please note that applicants MUST have full unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Due to the high volume of applications received by 1300apprentice, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to submit your application and considering 1300apprentice as a potential employer. We encourage you to apply for opportunities we have advertised in the future.
For more jobs, go to: //www.1300apprentice.com.au