Landscape construction, 2nd to 3rd year, Granville
Are you a current late 2nd year to 3rd year Landscape Construction Apprentice, looking for a new job opportunity!
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Wide scope of works on commercial projects and more.
- Work with an energetic team with great learning opportunities.
1300apprentice currently have a fantastic opportunity for an individual to continue their Landscape Construction Apprenticeship with a reputable employer based in Granville!
Our host employer works all over Sydney and where the work is at, must be prepared to do some travelling.
- Hardscaping i.e. Retaining walls, Sandstone structures, concrete pavers
- Concreting and asphalt
- Irrigation systems
- Commercial projects – softscapes i.e., mulching, planting
- Renovation works
- Manual labouring
- Building of outdoor structures
- Using hand and power tools
What you need:
- Must have commenced an apprenticeship in Landscape Construction
- Must have up to date TAFE transcripts to prove level of study
- Driver’s licence and own transport
- Have own basic hand and power tools
- White card.
To be successful:
- Have a passion for this trade and wants to be part of a growing business once completed apprenticeship
- Well-presented and confident
- Excellent customer service skills
- Follows direction well
- Must be update with TAFE.
How to apply
Click on SUBMIT and attach your resume and cover letter.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens &/or Permanent residents with the right to work in Australia.
Suitable candidates only will be contacted for an interview.