Landscape construction apprenticeship, 1st-4th year, Southern Highlands, NSW
Love working outdoors and want to start or continue your apprenticeship in landscaping?
- Want to work with an Award winning business
- Fun and friendly team environment
- Opportunity for ongoing employment and promotion.
1300apprentice currently have a fantastic opportunity for a 1st to 4th year Landscape Construction Apprentice to join this dynamic team based in the Southern Highlands, Burraneer.
Our host employer works on top level residential and commercial projects for high end clients, working on a wide scope of works.
- Designing of yard areas
- Hard and soft landscaping
- Timber decks and pergolas
- Pool renovations and water features
- Paving and retaining walls
- Stone work
- Operating machinery and equipment
- BBQ areas and outdoor kitchens
- Turfing and Irrigation
- If you have already commenced a Landscape Construction apprenticeship, must have up to date TAFE transcripts
- Drivers licence and own transport
- Experience with using basic hand tools
- White card.
To be successful:
- Must be motivated and hard working
- Physically fit
- Willing to learn and take direction well
- Good attitude
Perks and benefits:
- Friendly working environment
- Wipe scope of works
School leavers are highly encouraged to apply!
Applicants must be Australian citizens or Permanent residents with full working rights to work in Australia.
Suitable candidates only will be contacted for an interview.