Landscape construction apprenticeship, Cert III, 1st – 4th year, Moss Vale, NSW
Interested in growing a career in Landscape Construction?
- Want to work with a professional team
- Great learning environment
1300apprentice has an exciting opportunity for motivated, committed individuals to complete a:
- Cert III in Landscape Construction Apprenticeship
Our host employer, based in Moss Vale, is a well known trees and garden company who have been in the industry since 2001.
You will learn your trade from passionate professionals as you undertake your apprenticeship.
Some key components of the roles:
- Construction based work
- landscaping, stonework, operating machinery & equipment
- Planting flowers, trees, hedges and bushes for commercial and residential properties.
- Setting out hardscape and softscape structures.
To be successful, you must:
- Have a passion for this trade and want to be part of a growing business once you’ve completed your apprenticeship
- Physically fit and not afraid of physically demanding work
- Well presented
- Great work ethic
- White card or willing to obtain one prior to employment.
- Driving licence and own transport
- Dedicated and wanting to learn
- Follows direction well.
- Gain a Certificate III in Landscape Construction
- Learn from industry-leading tradespeople
- Earn while you learn
- Uniforms and PPE provided
- Dedicated 1300apprentice mentor
If this role sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, we want to hear from you. Submit your up-to-date resume and a brief cover letter explaining why the role appeals to you.
Please note that applicants MUST have unrestricted work rights in Australia
Due to the high volume of applications received by 1300apprentice, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. However, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to submit your application and considering 1300apprentice as a potential employer.
Working with large and small employers, 1300apprentice connects apprentices and trainees to the right employer. A for-purpose organisation with over 30 years of experience in Vocational Education & Training, our professional, approachable team are here to help you. With an experienced mentor to support and guide you, we aim to see you succeed and confidently grow as a person and professional.
1300apprentice values and recognises diversity in the workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and actively support applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds to apply. We offer safe and inclusive working environments where you can learn, grow and achieve your career objectives.