Landscape construction apprenticeship, Cert III, 1st year, Northern Beaches, NSW
Looking to start your Landscaping Apprenticeship? Wanting stability and the opportunity to step up in your career?
We have a landscaping host employer based on the Northern beaches with a once in a lifetime opportunity for 1st year landscaping apprentices to start their apprenticeship. With opportunities to progress within this company, you will be sure to enjoy the variety each day and career progression available.
Locations of sites vary but mainly situated in the Northern Beaches area.
Job tasks and Responsibilities:
- Working in unpredictable weather conditions
- Manual handling
- Planting and mulching
- Using powers tools
Employment with 1300apprentice will provide you with:
- All Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- A mentor
- Assistance with TAFE enrolment, Award wages and paid annual leave
- Formal registration of your apprenticeship with an Australian Apprenticeship Centre
What we need from you:
- A genuine interest in Landscape Construction.
- Be able to adhere to Work Health and Safety guidelines
- Honest, hard-working and committed to the trade
- White Card or willingness to obtain
- Drivers licence (L licence acceptable if close to completion of driving hours)
School leavers, mature age and female applicants are encouraged to apply.
If you feel that Landscaping and working outdoors is your passion, please click on Apply and attach your cover letter and resume.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.