Landscaping apprenticeship, Certificate III, Sydney, NSW
Are you looking to start your Landscaping apprenticeship?
Need stability and the opportunity to step up in your career?
About our Host:
At 1300apprentice we have a Commercial landscaping host employer with a once in a lifetime opportunity for 1st Year Landscaping apprentice to start their apprenticeship. With opportunities to progress within these companies, you will be sure not to get bored with the daily challenges.
Locations include South Western Sydney areas plus some inner city clients from time to time.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Setting up work sites and ensuring safe work practices
- Having tools and materials ready for tradesmen
- Carrying heavy materials
- Running errands for the tradesmen
- Digging holes and wheelbarrowing soil
- Any other duties as directed
Employed by 1300apprentice, we will provide you with:
- All PPE
- An apprentice mentor
- Stability in the industry
- Assistance with TAFE enrolment and reimbursement of TAFE fees
- Award wages and annual leave loading
- Register your apprenticeship with an Australian Apprenticeship Centre
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program with free confidential counselling services.
What we need from you:
- Experience or a genuine interest in commercial landscaping
- Be able to adhere to WHS guidelines
- Honest, hard-working and committed to the trade
- The passion to become the best of the best in the industry!
Car and licence is essential!
If you feel that Landscaping is certainly your passion, please click on Apply and attach your cover letter and resume.
This is a 2024 skills priority position, eligible apprentices could receive up to $5000 payment to undertake this apprenticeship
Suitable candidates only will be contacted for an interview.