Landscaping, Parks & gardens, Certificate III apprentice, Sydney, Eastern Suburbs
Are you a recent school leaver looking for a great hands on trade?
Have you thought about being a Landscaper or Parks & Gardens apprentice but not sure how to go about it?
This terrific opportunity will give you the chance to learn from the best and complete a four year apprenticeship!
Here are the basic tasks required of a first year apprentice:
- Set up work areas
- Take ownership of tools
- Ensure materials for the job are ready to go
- Undertake lifting and carrying of materials
- Dig holes
- Listen and learn from your supervisor
- Attend TAFE and study for the Certificate III Landscape Construction course or Certificate III.
The process is simple and requires you to have the following attributes:
- Have a genuine interest in the trade and have the passion to go with it
- Have a general understanding of the tasks and duties involved
- Be physically fit and able to work in all kinds of weather
- Have your own car and licence to get to work sites.
If you would like to be considered for this apprenticeship, please click on Submit and attach your resume and cover letter.
Suitable applicants only will be contacted for an interview.