Light vehicle apprenticeship, 1st -4th year, Mortdale, NSW
Want to become a mechanic or looking to recommence or looking for a new opportunity as a 1st to 4th year Light Vehicle apprentice?
- Servicing of fleet of light passenger vehicles mainly
- Good working hours, Monday to Friday only no weekend work
- Great learning environment working in a small friendly team.
1300apprentice have a fantastic opportunity with a reputable host employer based in Mortdale who are looking for a 1st to 4th year Light Vehicle automotive apprentice to join their dynamic team.
About our host
Our host employer manages a large account contract servicing a fleet of light passenger vehicles mainly Toyota Hiace’s and Mercedes Sprinter’s. Sites they work at are Enfield, Botany, Erskine Park and Roseville. They also have work in the St. George and Sutherland Shire area.
- Inspecting light vehicles to determine the extent of mechanical malfunction.
- All servicing and repairing or replacing worn or damaged parts.
- Removing and reassembling engines, brakes, transmissions and steering gear.
- Performing routine maintenance and checks
- Tyre fittings and wheel alignment
- All other duties as required.
- Driver’s licence preference manual licence – to be able to test and drop off cars
- Computer literacy to be able look up information on vehicles for data entry
- If commenced a Light vehicle apprenticeship up to date TAFE transcripts to prove level of study.
To be successful:
- Have a passion for this trade and wants to be part of a growing business once completed apprenticeship
- Well presented
- Great work ethic and have good attention to detail
- Dedicated and wanting to learn
- Follows direction well.
Applicants must be Australian citizens or permanent residents with full working rights to work in Australia.
Suitable candidates only will be contacted for interview.