Light vehicle automotive, 1st year, Inner West
Love cars, want to start your career as a 1st year Light automotive apprentice with a prodigious company?
- Work on European cars
- Great team fun learning environment
- Ongoing job opportunities once apprenticeship is completed.
1300apprentice have an awesome opportunity with a reputable host employer based in Rozelle who are looking for a 1st year Light Vehicle automotive apprentice to join their dynamic team.
About our Host
Our host is a luxury car dealership with a servicing department that predominantly works on high end European cars. They have a fantastic, trained car servicing team that uses the latest automotive technology, to keep cars finely tuned.
Throughout your apprenticeship, you will be completing a Certificate III in Light Vehicle mechanical technology qualifications.
- Inspecting light vehicles to determine the extent of mechanical malfunction.
- Repairing or replacing worn or damaged parts.
- Removing and reassembling engines, brakes, transmissions and steering gear.
- Performing routine maintenance and checks
- All other duties as required
- Driver’s licence – to be able to test and drop off cars
To be successful:
- Have a passion for this trade and wants to be part of a growing business once completed apprenticeship
- Physically fit and not afraid of physically demanding work
- Well presented
- Great work ethic and have good attention to detail
- Dedicated and wanting to learn
- Follows direction well.
High school leavers are encouraged to apply.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens and have the right to work in Australia.