Light Vehicle Automotive Mechanic, Cert III, 1st year, Prestige Cars, Rozelle, NSW
1300apprentice is looking for a motivated and passionate 1st year Light Automotive Apprentice to work within one of NSW & QLD’s most reputable and well-known Pre-Owned Prestige Automotive Dealerships. Located in Rozelle
This opportunity will see you become a skilled, qualified, and in-demand mechanic within the automotive industry by receiving hands-on experience and training under the guidance of passionate and qualified automotive professionals.
- Working within a well-maintained and state-of-the-art workshop in a reputable dealership
- Learning your trade working on some of the most technically advanced vehicles
- You may qualify for the $5000 new apprentice government incentive.
- Through exceptional 1 on 1 training, you will gain a nationally recognised Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology
- Ongoing support from a dedicated and experienced mentor.
- Be the envy of your friends, working on prestige supercars every day.
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Passion for the automotive industry and a love for cars
- Committed to becoming a professional, qualified automotive technician
- Strong team mentality with the ability to take initiative
- Excellent work ethic
- A desire for excellence and quality of work
- Current Provisional licence or above and own transport is essential.
- Willing to complete a pre-employment police clearance
Some of what you will learn:
- Minor servicing and repair of prestige light vehicles.
- Fault diagnostics
- Precision engine tuning.
- How to maintain a clean, safe work environment
- Operating electrical test equipment.
- Follow safe working practices in an automotive environment.
- Use & maintain tools & equipment specific to light vehicle automotive.
- Identify automotive electrical systems & components.
If this role sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, we want to hear from you. Submit your up-to-date resume and a brief cover letter explaining why the role appeals to you.
Please note applicants MUST have unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Due to the high volume of applications received by 1300apprentice, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. However, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to submit your application and considering 1300apprentice as a potential employer. We encourage you to apply for positions we may have available in the future.
Working with large and small employers, 1300apprentice connects apprentices and trainees to the right employer. A for-purpose organisation with over 30 years of experience in Vocational Education & Training, our professional, approachable team are here to help you. With an experienced mentor to support and guide you, we aim to see you succeed and confidently grow as a person and professional.
1300apprentice values and recognises diversity in the workplace. We are an equal-opportunity employer and actively support applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds to apply. We offer safe and inclusive working environments where you can learn, grow and achieve your career objectives.