Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology, Certificate III, Stanmore, NSW
1300apprentice is recruiting motivated and passionate 1st Light Automotive apprentices to work within one of the Inner West’s most reputable and well-known new and used car Dealerships.
Our Partner is a family-owned business with a 50-year history of providing exemplary customer service. This opportunity will see you become a skilled, qualified, and in-demand mechanic within the automotive industry by receiving hands-on experience and training under the guidance of passionate and qualified automotive professionals.
Some of the Benefits:
- Working within a well-maintained and state-of-the-art workshop
- PPE provided and replaced each free of charge.
- Potential to boost your income with regular overtime on offer
- Through exceptional training, you will gain a nationally recognised Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology upon completion.
- Learn your trade with an award-winning master dealer with a positive working culture and exceptional safe working practices.
- Ongoing one-on-one support from a dedicated and experienced 1300apprenitce mentor.
- Regular team-building BBQ’s and social events
What we are looking for:
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Passion for the automotive industry and a love for cars
- Physically fit to meet the demands of the role
- Committed to becoming a qualified automotive technician
- Strong team mentality with the ability to take initiative and solve problems
- Excellent work ethic. Taking pride in your punctuality and reliability
- Desire for excellence and quality of work
- Current Provisional licence or above and own transport
Some of what you will learn:
- Minor servicing of light vehicles.
- Operation of state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment
- Operation and maintenance of the most up-to-date EV’s on the market
- Maintaining a clean working area.
- Operating electrical test equipment.
- Follow safe working practices in an automotive environment.
- Use and maintain tools and equipment specific to light vehicles
We want to hear from you if this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for. Submit your up-to-date resume and a brief cover letter explaining why the role appeals to you.
Please note applicants MUST have unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Due to the high volume of applications received by 1300apprentice, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. However, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to submit your application and considering 1300apprentice as a potential employer. We encourage you to apply for positions we may have available in the future.
Working with large and small employers, 1300apprentice connects apprentices and trainees to the right employer. A for-purpose organisation with over 30 years of experience in Vocational Education & Training, our professional, approachable team are here to help you. With an experienced mentor to support and guide you, we aim to see you succeed and confidently grow as a person and professional.
1300apprentice values and recognises diversity in the workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and actively support applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply. We offer safe and inclusive working environments where you can learn, grow, and achieve your career objectives.