Mechanical Engineering, 1st year apprenticeship, Sydney, NSW
Are you looking to do a hands on trade?
Do you have a genuine passion for machinery and learning about how they work?
At 1300apprentice we have a client based in Peakhurst who is looking for a first year Fitter Machinist apprentice to join their team.
In this role you will learn all about the following:
- CNC Machining
- CAD design
- Laser Marking
- 3D Printing/Rapid Prototyping
- Inspection & testing, maintaining workplace + additional tasks as required.
We are looking for applicants with:
- A good attitude
- Excellent work ethic
- Willing to learn
Our Host has:
- Friendly team and culture
- Fully air-conditioned workshop
- Environmentally conscious
- Clean modern factory
- Opportunity for ongoing employment
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
If you think this role suits you please apply and attach your cover letter and resume.
Suitable applicants only will be contacted for an interview.