Mechanical Fitters, Sydney, NSW
Are you an experienced Mechanical fitter, looking for a new job opportunity? Look no further, we have a great role for you!
- Want to work on state-of-the-art projects
- Diverse variety of tasks and work sites
- Work 6 days, Monday – Saturday
- Work with an energetic team with great learning opportunities.
1300apprentice are seeking qualified Mechanical fitters with industrial experience for our valued and fantastic client based in Glendenning, working on exhilarating flagship projects in Sydney.
About our client
Our client works provides safe and reliable industrial Electrical and Mechanical contracting services to various industries, from food, production, manufacturing and warehousing including fast moving consumer goods (FMCG).
Must be willing to travel for work all over Sydney, including the CBD, with some regional and intestate work when available.
- Assist in carrying out scheduled maintenance and breakdown repairs
- Shutdown work
- Perform fault finding, repairing and or replacing of components as required
- Mechanical assembly of machines and components
- Installation work in the FMCG industry.
To be considered:
- Must have 5 years experience as a Mechanical fitter/turner
- Trade qualified in Mechanical engineering (Fitter machinist/ turner)
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical
- Able to pass a federal police check
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
Applicants must be Australian citizen or Permanent residents with full working rights to work in Australia.