Mechanical trade (fitter machinist), 2nd – 4th year, Glendenning
Are you a current 2nd to 4th year fitter machinist apprentices!
- Want to work on state of the art projects
- Diverse variety of tasks and work sites
- Work with an energetic team with great learning opportunities.
1300apprentice currently have a fantastic opportunity for an individual to continue their mechanical engineering apprenticeship with a reputable employer based in Glendenning.
About our host
Our host works provides safe and reliable industrial electrical and mechanical contracting services to various industries, from food, production, manufacturing and warehousing including fast moving consumer goods (FMCG).
Must be willing to travel for the work is mostly Sydney metro with some regional and intestate work when available.
- Mechanical installations for wide variety of new high-end equipment for varies industries
- General clean up duties
- Other duties when required.
- Commenced an apprenticeship in Engineering Mechanical trade (Fitter machinist)
- Up to date TAFE transcripts and be up to date with TAFE
- Driver’s licence and own transport
- Have own hand and power tools
- EWP ticket highly desirable but not essential
- White card.
Benefits and perks:
- Regular overtime opportunities
- Opportunity for ongoing employment
To be successful:
- Have a passion for this trade and wants to be part of a growing business once completed apprenticeship
- Industrial experience desirable
- Well presented, confident and reliable
- Excellent customer service skills
- Follows direction well
- Able to complete a pre-employment check including a drug and alcohol screen.