Office Administrator – INDIGENOUS, Parramatta NSW
1300apprentice has an opportunity for an Office Administrator to join our partner’s team, who have decades of experience in the renewable energy sector. This role is available immediately and will see grow within an already growing business.
Based in Parramatta
- Close to public transport
- Have a dedicated 1300apprentice member for any assistance or simple questions
- Work in a supportive workplace environment that can offer long-term opportunities.
About the role
- Performing a range of administrative tasks accurately and promptly, including answering routine queries, taking messages, following up on action items
- Performing computer-based tasks, including preparing and sending standard written communications, maintaining databases and registers
- Communicating and liaising effectively with managers and staff to assist in the professional operation of the business
- Accurate data entry of training documentation
- Simultaneously completing a Certificate III in Business
- Providing customer service to your team members and management
- General office duties.
- This role has been identified explicitly for Indigenous or Torres Strait Island Heritage candidates only.
- Great attention to detail
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional personal presentation
- Friendly with a positive can-do attitude
- Recent school leavers are encouraged to apply.