Parks and gardens apprenticeship, Castle Hill, NSW
Interested in pursuing a career in parks and gardens? Looking for an apprenticeship to get your career started?
- Work in a growing industry that offers longevity
- Learn in a great team environment
- Wide scope of works varied across residential and commercial projects
1300apprentice currently have fantastic opportunities for motivated 1st -4th year Parks and Gardens apprentices to work on residential and commercial sites for multiple hosts based in in the North West Sydney.
Host employers are located in Castle Hill, Kenthurst, Dural and Kings Langley.
Must be prepared to travel from different locations from allover the Hills district to the North Shore and as far as Neutral Bay.
Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be undertaking a Certificate III in Parks & Gardens.
Duties that you will be responsible for but not limited too:
- Garden maintenance
- Mowing lawns
- Wheelbarrowing soil
- Plant and weed recognition
- Pruning and hedging.
- Drivers licence and own transport
- Experience with using basic hand tools
- White card.
To be successful:
- Work experience in general yard maintenance desirable but not essential
- Physically fit and not afraid of physically demanding work
- Well presented
- Great work ethic
- Dedicated and wanting to learn
- Follows direction well.
School leavers are encourages to apply!
Applicants must be Australian citizens or permanent resident with full working rights to work in Australia.
Suitable candidates only will be contacted for an interview.
Want to know what’s involved in this apprenticeship?
Check out the Australian Apprenticeship Pathways site: