Parks and Gardens, Certificate III, Sutton Forest, Southern Highlands NSW
1300apprentice has an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual complete a Cert III Parks & Gardens Apprenticeship with an award-winning industry-leading partner based in Sutton Forest.
Our host employer designs, builds and maintains projects for a wide range of clients: local government bodies, schools, universities, racecourses, sporting associations and public parks and gardens across the Eastern Seaboard of Australia.
You will learn your trade from passionate professionals as you undertake a Certificate III in Parks & Gardens.
- Planting trees, bushes, plants
- Mowing & whipper snipping
- Edging and mulching
- Plant and soil improvements for garden and turf areas
- Drainage installation
- Plant and soil practices, including implementing plant establishment programs
- Project costing.
To be successful, you must:
- Have a passion for landscape construction and want to be part of a growing business once you’ve completed your apprenticeship
- Be physically fit and not afraid of physically demanding work
- Well presented
- Great work ethic and love being outdoors
- Have a white card or are willing to obtain one before employment
- Driving licence and own transport (desirable but not essential)
- Willing to undertake a National Police Check
- Dedicated and keen to learn
- Follow directions well.
- Gain a Certificate III Parks & Gardens
- You may qualify for the Australian Apprentice Training Support Payment of up to $5000.00
- Learn from passionate, industry-leading professionals
- Earn while you learn
- Uniforms and PPE provided
- Dedicated 1300apprentice mentor.
If this role sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, we want to hear from you. Submit your up-to-date resume and a brief cover letter explaining why the role appeals to you.
Please note that applicants MUST have unrestricted work rights in Australia
Due to the high volume of applications received by 1300apprentice, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. However, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to submit your application and considering 1300apprentice as a potential employer.
Working with large and small employers, 1300apprentice connects apprentices and trainees to the right employer. A for-purpose organisation with over 30 years of experience in Vocational Education & Training, our professional, approachable team are here to help you. With an experienced mentor to support and guide you, we aim to see you succeed and confidently grow as a person and professional.
1300apprentice values and recognises diversity in the workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and actively support applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds to apply. We offer safe and inclusive working environments where you can learn, grow and achieve your career objectives.