Plumbing apprenticeship, 1st- 3rd year, Seven Hills, NSW
1300apprentice has an opportunity for a 1st– 3rd year Plumbing Apprentice to join our host partner, who offers a wide range of services to residential and commercial clients. Their reputation for high-quality work and exceptional customer service has resulted in continuous growth. You will learn your trade from a team of 40 professionals with diverse industry knowledge.
Some of what you will learn:
- Assist with general plumbing duties
- How to perform reactive repairs & cyclical maintenance
- Pumping, filtration, and water treatment
- Install water harvesting, sewer & stormwater services
- Operation of CCTV inspection equipment
- Read plans & assist to set out work
- Safe excavation practices, installation of turf drainage systems
- How to maintain a clean job site after work
What we are looking for:
- Commitment to completing a Cert III in Plumbing
- If you are a current apprentice you will require an up-to-date TAFE transcript
- Australian driver’s licence P or higher & reliable transport
- Willingness to learn and gain experience
- Confidence in using basic hand tools
- Strong work ethic & positive attitude
- Hold a white card or willing to obtain one before starting work
- Commitment to gaining a Working With Children Clearance (cost refunded when obtained)
- Comfortable working 6am – 4pm with additional overtime available
- Gain a Certificate III in Carpentry
- Learn from industry-leading tradespeople
- You may qualify for the Australian Apprentice Training Support Payment of up to $5000.00.
- Dedicated 1300apprentice mentor to support you throughout your apprenticeship
- Opportunity for career progression on completion of apprenticeship
- Broad scope of work, ensuring you learn all aspects of your trade
- Uniforms and PPE provided
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, submit your up-to-date resume. With a brief cover letter outlining why this role interests you
Please note that applicants MUST have full unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Due to the high volume of applications received by 1300apprentice, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to submit your application and considering 1300apprentice as a potential employer. We encourage you to apply for opportunities we have advertised in the future.
For more information, go to: //www.1300apprentice.com.au
Working with large and small employers, 1300apprentice connects apprentices and trainees to the right employer. A for-purpose organisation with over 30 years of experience in Vocational Education & Training, our professional, approachable team are here to help you. With an experienced mentor to support and guide you, we aim to see you succeed and confidently grow as a person and professional.
1300apprentice values and recognises diversity in the workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and actively support applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply. We offer safe and inclusive working environments where you can learn, grow, and achieve your career objectives.