Printing, 1st year, Greystanes
Looking to start your Printing apprenticeship?
- Want to work for an international company
- Excellent training and working environment
- Opportunity for full time employment once traineeship is completed.
At 1300apprentice, we have a client based at Greystanes who are looking for a first year printing apprentice to join their team. You will be working on state of the art printing machinery.
Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be undertaking a Certificate III in Printing.
Duties that you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Working on digital systems
- Nesting files
- Printing on large print and labels
- Overlaying colours
- With additional tasks when required
What you need:
- Must have good mechanical aptitude
- Some experience working in working in printing i.e. able to change molds etc.
- Driver’s licence and own transport
To be considered:
- Must be willing to learn and take direction
- Honest and reliable
- Have a great attitude
- Have a passion to work in print
How to apply
Click on SUBMIT and attach your resume and cover letter.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens &/or Permanent residents with the right to work in Australia.
Suitable candidates only will be contacted for an interview.