School-based traineeship (Indigenous only), Various NSW locations
1300apprentice currently has fantastic opportunitities for an individual to commence a School-based business traineeship. The successful applicant needs to have commenced in Year 11 next year at school. Throughout the traineeship, you will be undertaking a Certificate II in Business.
- School-based apprenticeship through Year 11 & Year 12
- 1 day a week plus TAFE/RTO study while attending school
- Duties involve general office duties, filing, email taking phone calls, customer service and selling in a banking environment.
- Branches based in Sydney, Mid-North Coast, Central West, Central Coast and Newcastle areas.
- Commencement of Year 11 in 2022
- Interest in a banking career
Please note, a criminal background check will be conducted also.
Employed by 1300apprentice, we will provide you with:
- A career mentor
- Stability and security in the industry
- Assistance with Registered Training Organisation/TAFE Enrolment and reimbursement of fees (Conditions may apply)
- Award wages and annual leave loading
- Register your traineeship with an Australian Apprenticeship Centre
Indigenous candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Suitable candidates only will be contacted for an interview.