Fitter/Boilermaker apprenticeship, 1st-4th year, Wollongong, NSW
1st to 4th year Fitter/Boilermaking apprenticeship. Interested in pursuing a career in Fitting or Boilermaking or continuing your apprenticeship?
- Friendly and fun team environment
- Opportunity for ongoing employment on completion of apprenticeship
- Growing industry
About our Host:
Our Host specialises in metal trades and is based in Wollongong.
You will complete a certificate III in Engineering while working in this role
- Factory and site based work
- Pipe welding
- Maintenance work
- Using related computer controlled equipment
- If you have already commenced a Fitting or Boilermaking apprenticeship, you must have up to date TAFE transcripts
- Experience with using basic hand tools
- White card.
This is a great opportunity to work close to home and earn money while you gain a qualification and become a qualified tradesman.
If you feel you have the attention to detail necessary and the willingness to work with a company that can take you places please click on Apply and attach your up to date resume and a cover letter.
Suitable applicants only will be contacted for an interview.