Sheet Metal apprenticeship, Certificate III, Smeaton Grange, NSW
Want to work for an award-winning company in Sheet Metal? We have a FANTASTIC role where you can learn more about this trade!
- Want to work with an Award-winning business
- Fun and friendly team environment
- Opportunity for ongoing employment and promotion.
- Australian Apprentice Training Support Payment may apply from July 1st 2022
About our host:
At 1300apprentice, we have a client based at Smeaton Grange who is looking for a 1st Year Sheet Metal apprentice to join their team. Our client is a leader in the field of installing, repairing and maintaining of refrigeration systems.
They are also happy to look at 2nd, 3rd or 4th year apprentices.
You will mainly work on stainless steel doing custom work on commercial kitchens, bars or supermarket products. These are top quality products so you will need to have a high attention to detail.
- If you have already commenced a Sheet Metal apprenticeship, you must have up to date TAFE transcripts
- Experience with using basic hand tools
- Current White card.
To be successful:
- Must be motivated and hard working
- Physically fit
- Willing to learn and take direction well
- Good attitude
Perks and benefits:
- Friendly and flexible working environment
- Wide scope of works
Applicants must be Australian citizens or Permanent residents with full working rights to work in Australia.
How to apply
Click on APPLY and send through your cover letter and resume for review.
Suitable candidates only will be contacted for an interview.