Shopfitting traineeship, Cert III, Westleigh, NSW
1st to 4th year Shopfitting apprenticeship. Interested in pursuing a career in Shopfitting?
- Friendly and fun team environment
- Opportunity for ongoing employment on completion of apprenticeship
- Growing industry.
1300apprentice currently have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated individuals to commence a Shopfitting apprenticeship, with a fantastic host employer based in Westleigh.
Our host works on various commercial sites all over Sydney so must be willing to travel.
Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be undertaking a Certificate III in Shopfitting.
Experienced apprentices will also be considered!
- using hand and power tools
- installing windows, shop fronts, glass doors, balustrades
- setting up, packing up
- maintaining a safe and tidy workplace
- assisting the team + additional tasks as required.
- If you have already commenced a Landscape Construction apprenticeship, must have up to date TAFE transcripts
- Driver’s licence and own transport
- Experience with using basic hand tools
- White card.
To be successful:
- Have a passion for this trade and wants to be part of a growing business once completed apprenticeship
- Physically fit and not afraid of physically demanding work
- Well presented
- Great work ethic
- Dedicated and wanting to learn
- Follows direction well.
Applicants must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident with the right to work in Australia.
How to apply
Click on APPLY and attach your resume and cover letter.
Suitable candidates only will be contacted for an interview.