Trade Assistant / Labourer, Alexandria NSW
Do it NOW! Sometimes ‘later’ becomes ‘never’.
An amazing opportunity with and amazing company.
We are hiring an Electrical Trades Assistant
- Ongoing training available
- Working in a great supportive team environment
- Travel for work and overtime offered when needed.
We have a client based in the Inner West of Sydney looking for candidates for Electrical Trades Assistant roles, to fulfil government contracts. Do you want to become part of a growing team and company.
Our client is highly successful in their industry and have been in operation for 29 years.
- Assisting tradesman on various projects
- Happy to travel all over Sydney as well as down South and North at times
- Not afraid at working at heights
- Able to use hand and power tools.
The ideal candidates:
- Committed and highly motivated
- Able to work as part of a team
- Happy to work long hours and travel for work when needed.
To be considered:
- Must have a current driver’s licence and own transport
- Some experience as an Electrical TA (desirable but not essential)
- Forklift licence
- First aid, Working at heights and boat licence (desirable but not essential)
We are interviewing now for immediate (or as soon as possible) start.