Trainee Intake 2024, Certificate III, Sydney, NSW, Canberra, ACT
1300apprentice is a Group Training Organisation that operates throughout NSW and ACT. We are currently seeking motivated individuals for a wide variety of traineeship vocations in various locations across Sydney, Illawarra and Southern Highlands. These opportunities will be commencing in late 2023 or early 2024.
We offer traineeship opportunities in:
Accounting, Administration, Business, Financial services, Surveying, Warehousing/logistics
To be considered:
- A genuine interest in the chosen traineeship
- Commitment to completing a certificate III or IV
- Must NOT have completed the same qualification or qualification higher with the same occupational outcome
- Good communication skills.
Perks and benefits:
- Develop your skills through formal and informal training
- Earn while you learn
- All Registered Training Organisation fees are covered by us
- Mentoring and support throughout your traineeship from your Field Officer
- A Group Training Organisation is your safety net – we provide job security and stability.
You will be employed through 1300apprentice and paid while you undertake a certificate through an accredited Registered Training Organisation while you learn on-the-job skills in your chosen field.
A traineeship is a great way to start your career.
If you would like to be part of our 2024 intake, please submit your resume and a cover letter stating which traineeship or pathway you are interested in.
Please note Candidates Must Be Australian Citizens or Permenant Residents
1300apprentice embrace cultural diversity and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and beliefs to apply; however only those eligible to undertake an apprenticeship or traineeship will be contacted for an interview.