Warehouse / Store Person – Indigenous, Eveleigh NSW
We are currently looking for committed and interested candidates for an Indigenous Storeperson position based at the Eveleigh area of Inner City Sydney..
You will be required to perform the following duties:
- Maintain and manage the entire stores department
- Stocktake and keeping of records
- Receipt of raw materials
- Occasional driving a forklift to load and unload trucks.
To be considered:
- Must have a current forklift licence
- Own PPE including steel cap shoes.
We are looking for applicants who are:
- Able to write and communicate well
- Computer literate, especially in excel
- Able to get along with fellow workers
- Methodical and diligent.
Own transport is not essential. However, you will need a driver’s licence to drive the forklift briefly on the road just outside the premises. You will need to possess steel cap shoes, PPE and a current forklift licence.
Candidates from a manufacturing background would be highly regarded.
Our client offers very good working conditions.