Welder, Arncliffe NSW
Are you our next super Welder? We want to talk to you. Why? ‘Coz you’re super!
We are in the look out for a Qualified and Experienced Welder for one of our clients based in the Arncliffe area.
- Manufacture roller drums and steel-work from job tickets and drawings supplied from Production Office.
- Manufacture any other special items as may be required
- Ensuring raw materials required for your area are unloaded and stacked in an orderly manner
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace, and abide by workplace health and safety policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all OH&S policies and procedures.
- Works safely and carefully, being mindful of persons and equipment around you.
- Ensuring you clock on each day and report to your supervisor.
- Ensure you ring prior to 8am each day if you are unable to attend work for any reason.
- Report all injuries as they happen to your supervisor. If supervisor is busy or currently unavailable, notify OH&S officer in the Administration office.
SKILLS and EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Ability to communicate clearly with people.
- Neat and clean appearance, punctual and reliable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Organised and able to meet deadlines.
- Good neat welding skills.
- Forklift licence.
PREFERRED OR SKILLS TO BE ATTAINED:
- Certified welding skills.
- Basic Computer skills
Good to know:
- Wolli Creek Location
- Hours are 7am – 4pm Monday to Thursday and 7am – 2pm on a Friday.
- Most weeks there will be overtime.
Act now and apply below
Interviews are taking place now.