Workshop Assistant, Moss Vale NSW
About our client:
Our client is a well established and respected company in its field and industry. They are a progressive family owned Steel Fabrication business with 50 years of industry experience. They have completed many projects for leading building firms and architects. They have a large 100+ tonne workshop with a CNC Beam Line and Plasma Cutter.
Our client are at the forefront of stairway prefabricated stairway design for large multistory buildings.
This is an exciting time to join and build a long term future with the best.
You will be working in an Engineering Workshop.
- Using Hand and power tools, operating machinery and equipment, loading and unloading trucks, maintaining workplace, assisting team.
- MUST have a Drivers Licence
- MUST have 3+ years workforce experience.
- MUST BE ENTHUSIASTIC, RELIABLE, HANDS ON, KEEN TO LEARN, ABLE TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS.
- Previous experience working in a trade, in a workshop, or on the tools preferred.
- Forklift and Crane tickets preferred, or willing to obtain them during employment.
- Willing to work overtime and/or Saturdays when required.
Indigenous Candidates Encouraged.
Paying $30+ p/h + Superannuation.
We are taking interviews NOW.
This role is to start immediately or when best available.
This role is based in the Southern Highlands area.