1st – 3rd year, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Certificate III, Merrylands, NSW
1300 Apprentice has a great opportunity for highly motivated and committed 1st – 3rd-year Air-conditioning & Refrigeration apprentices looking to start their apprenticeship or develop their skills further with a fantastic host employer based in Revesby, working in the local area and across Sydney. This is a highly sought-after 2024 Skills Priority List trade.
Our Partner is a recognised leader in their field, providing service to residential and commercial clients across Sydney. They pride themselves on providing first-rate, quality service with a team of skilled professional tradespeople. You will be learning your trade from the best in trade.
- You may qualify for the Australian Apprentice Training Support Payment of up to $5000.00
- Learn from passionate, industry-leading professionals
- Working with a fun, friendly, supportive team
- Earn while you learn
- Uniforms and PPE provided
- You may be eligible to apply for an Australian Apprentice Trade Support Loan
- Access to the free 1300apprenitce employee assistance program
- Dedicated 1300apprentice mentor
Some of what you will learn:
- Maintenance and repairs
- Installations of ducted and reverse cycle systems
- Diagnostic work and servicing
- Working with sheet metal, ducting, and pipework
- Safe manual handling
- Maintaining a clean, safe work site
- Working on Commercial and residential projects
To be successful:
- You must provide a current, up-to-date TAFE transcript if you are already an apprentice.
- You will be passionate about becoming a Professional Air-Conditioning Technician.
- Physically fit and not afraid of physically demanding work
- Be safety conscious
- Committed, willing and eager to learn and follow instructions
- Hardworking and able to use initiative
- Driver’s licence and own transport
- White card (or willing to obtain prior to employment)
- Willing to undertake a standard pre-employment Police Check
If this role sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for; we want to hear from you. Submit your up-to-date resume and a brief cover letter explaining why the role appeals to you.
Please note that applicants MUST have unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Due to the high volume of applications received by 1300apprentice, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. However, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to submit your application and considering 1300apprentice as a potential employer.
Working with large and small employers, 1300apprentice connects apprentices and trainees to the right employer. A for-purpose organisation with over 30 years of experience in Vocational Education and Training, our professional, approachable team are here to help you. With an experienced mentor to support and guide you, we aim to see you succeed and confidently grow as a person and professional.
1300apprentice values and recognises diversity in the workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and actively support applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply. We offer safe and inclusive working environments where you can learn, grow, and achieve your career objectives.