Certificate III Business, Goulburn
Our Host Employer, one of Australia’s leading banks, has a great opportunity for a trainee to join the team based at their Goulburn Branch. These traineeships are a great way to receive an income, learn new skills and open doors to career opportunities.
Working full time in a bank, you will develop skills to:
* Efficiently balance and manage cash
* Provide excellent customer service to all customers while meeting their financial transaction needs
* Contribute to the Branch achieving its sales targets, by spotting and referring sales opportunities
* Support and actively assist team members
* Ensure compliance to company Policies and Procedures
Key Skills Required:
* Motivation and enthusiasm
* Team player and a desire to work with people
* Keen to work in a customer service role
* Ability to learn a range of policies, processes and software programs
* Good communication skills
* Attention to detail
You must be of Indigenous background to apply for this role.
You must also be willing to undergo a Criminal Police Check.
Suitable candidates only will be contacted for an interview.
If you have a passion to build a professional career in the banking industry and you fit the above criteria, please click on Apply and ensure you attach your cover letter and resume.