Certificate III in Security Equipment, 1st-4th year, Rydalmere
Are you looking for that dream job with a modern and innovative company?
Do you like all things electronic?
At 1300apprentice we have a Host employer based in Rydalmere looking for an Security Equipment apprentice to join their team.
Our client is a leader in the field of Electronic Security Systems and is well known in Australia.
As an apprentice you will be required to perform the following tasks:
- Installation, service, repair, and maintenance of Electronic Security Systems
- Assisting tradesmen in their work
- Setting up work areas and having all types of tools and materials prepared
A full job description will be available to candidates who are successful through our process.
Our client is looking for candidates with the following attributes:
- Well presented
- Well spoken and keen to learn
- Have an interest in PC’s & technology
- Keen & excited to be a part of a large business.
Our Host employer provides:
- Fun & friendly team & culture
- Wide scope of work, products & sites
- Large reputable global organisation
- Be a part of a company that protects and serves the community
- Additional training provided
- Opportunity for ongoing employment
- Access to employee assistance program
Please be aware that successful candidates at interview will be required to undergo a Police Check, Pre-employment medical clearance including a Drug & Alcohol test.
Candidates also need to be capable and willing to obtain a security licence, defence clearance, other clearances, checks and licences as required, and undergo additional training.
You also must be fully vaccinated from COVID 19 as some government sites require this.
First Nations People and Females are HIGHLY encouraged to apply!
If you feel you meet this criteria, please click on apply, attaching both your resume and cover letter.
Suitable candidates only will be contacted for an interview.