Trades Assistants, Indigenous, Eveleigh NSW
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander (ATSI) identified positions available for Electrical Trades Assistants!
- Ongoing training available
- Working in a great supportive team environment
- Travel for work and overtime offered when needed.
1300apprentice have a client based in the Inner City of Sydney looking for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander (ATSI) candidates for Electrical Trades Assistant roles, to fulfil a government waterways contract.
Do you want to become part of a growing team and company. Our client is highly successful in their industry and have been in operation for 29 years.
- Assisting tradesman on various projects
- Happy to travel all over Sydney as well as down South and North at times
- Not afraid at working at heights
- Able to use hand and power tools.
The ideal candidates:
- Committed and highly motivated
- Able to work as part of a team
- Happy to work long hours and travel for work when needed.
To be considered:
- MUST Identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander background
- MUST have a current driver’s licence and own transport
- Some experience as an Electrical TA (desirable but not essential).
- Forklift licence (desirable but no essential).
- First aid, Working at heights and boat licence (desirable but not essential).
This position is initially casual with view to permanence for the right candidate that shows dedication.
Suitable candidates only will be contacted for an interview.