Electrician – Indigenous, Parramatta NSW
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander (ATSI) identified positions available for Trade Qualified Electrician!
- Working in a great supportive team environment
- Travel for work and overtime offered when needed.
1300apprentice have a client based in Parramatta looking for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander (ATSI) candidates for a Trade Qualified Electrician role, to fulfil a government waterways contract.
Do you want to become part of a growing team and company. Our client is highly successful in their industry and have been in operation for 29 years.
- Assisting tradesman on various projects
- Happy to travel all over Sydney as well as down South and North at times
- Not afraid at working at heights
- Able to use hand and power tools.
The ideal candidates:
- Committed and highly motivated
- Able to work as part of a team
- Happy to work long hours and travel for work when needed.
To be considered:
- This role has been identified explicitly for Indigenous or Torres Strait Island Heritage candidates only.
- MUST have a current driver’s licence and own transport
- MUST be Trade Qualified
- Forklift licence (desirable)
- First aid, Working at heights and boat licence (desirable but not essential)
This position is initially casual with view to permanence for the right candidate that shows dedication.
Suitable candidates only will be contacted for an interview.