Fitter/Machinist, 2nd-4th year apprentice, Cringila,NSW,
Are you looking for a start in a great industry?
Love all things mechanical?
At 1300apprentice one of our valued Host employers based in Wollongong are looking for a 2nd-4th Year Fitting and Machining apprentice to join their team
As an apprentice, you will be expected to learn on the job, attend TAFE, be punctual, reliable and enthusiastic.
Employed by 1300apprentice, we will provide you with:
- An apprentice mentor
- Stability in the industry
- Assistance with Registered Training Organisation/TAFE Enrolment and reimbursement of fees (Conditions may apply)
- Award wages and annual leave loading
- Register your apprenticeship with an Australian Apprenticeship Centre
What we need from you:
- Passion for this trade
- Responsibility to complete the apprenticeship successfully
- Honest, hard-working and committed
Car and licence is essential.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens and have the right to work in Australia.
If you would like to apply for this role, simply click Apply Now and attach your resume.
Suitable candidates only will be contacted for interview.