Landscape Construction, Certificate III, 1st to 3rd year, Castle Hill NSW
1300apprentice currently have a fantastic opportunity for motivated individuals to commence or recommence a Landscape Construction Apprenticeship with fantastic host employers based in Castle Hill, NSW.
Our host employer designs builds and maintains contemporary and innovative landscapes that foster and promote outdoor living. Every one of their projects is drawn, built and maintained by the hands of their skilful and passionate team. You will learn your trade from them, as you undertake a Certificate III Landscape Construction while working on housing developments, commercial properties, rooftop gardens and high-rise courtyards.
Some of what you will learn:
- Brick and stone structures
- Retaining walls
- Plant and soil improvements for garden and turf areas
- Drainage installation
- Plant and soil practices, including implementing plant establishment programs
- Project costing further into the apprenticeship.
- Driver’s licence and own transport
- Experience with using basic hand tools
- White card or willing to obtain one.
To be successful:
- Have a passion for this trade and want to be part of a growing business once you’ve completed your apprenticeship
- Physically fit and not afraid of physically demanding work
- Well presented
- Great work ethic
- Dedicated and wanting to learn
- Follows directions well.
- Gain a Certificate III in Landscape Construction
- Learn from industry-leading tradespeople
- You may qualify for the Australian Apprentice Training Support Payment of up to $5000.00.
- Dedicated 1300apprentice mentor to support you throughout your apprenticeship
- Earn while you learn, paid weekly
- Uniforms and PPE provided.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, submit your up-to-date resume with a brief cover letter outlining why this role interests you.
Please note that applicants MUST have full unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Due to the high volume of applications received by 1300apprentice, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. We want to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to submit your application and considering 1300apprentice as a potential employer. We encourage you to apply for opportunities we have advertised in the future.