Landscape Construction, Certificate III, 1st year, Artarmon, NSW
- Want to work with a professional team
- Great learning environment
- You may qualify for the Australian Apprentice Training Support Payment of up to $5000.00.
- This is a 2024 Skills Priority List Trade
1300apprentice currently has a fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual to start a Landscape Construction Apprenticeship with fantastic host employers based in Artarmon.
Our host employer provides design, construction, and maintenance services to the Sydney area. They are a boutique landscaping business committed to creating beautiful yet practical outdoor spaces for both residential and commercial properties. The company provides a comprehensive service tailored to meet the requirements and budgets of its valued clients. Their team takes pride in their workmanship and are committed to ensuring their work meets the highest standards, no matter how big or small the project.
- Brick and stone structures
- Retaining walls
- Plant and soil improvements for garden and turf areas
- Drainage installation
- Plant and soil practices, including implementing plant establishment programs
- Project costing further into the apprenticeship.
- Driver’s licence and own transport
- Experience with using basic hand tools
- White card or willing to obtain one.
To be successful:
- Have a passion for this trade and want to be part of a growing business once you’ve completed your apprenticeship
- Physically fit and not afraid of physically demanding work
- Well presented
- Great work ethic
- Dedicated and keen to learn
- Follow directions well.
- Gain a Certificate III in Landscape Construction
- Learn from industry-leading tradespeople
- Regular team events, go-karting, boat cruises and more
- Earn while you learn
- Uniforms and PPE provided
- Access to 1300apprentice free employee assitance program
- Dedicated 1300apprentice mentor
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, submit your up-to-date resume. With a brief cover letter outlining why this role interests you
Please note that applicants MUST have full unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Due to the high volume of applications received by 1300apprentice, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. We want to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to submit your application and considering 1300apprentice as a potential employer. We encourage you to apply for opportunities we have advertised in the future.
Working with large and small employers, 1300apprentice connects apprentices and trainees to the right employer. A for-purpose organisation with over 30 years of experience in Vocational Education & Training, our professional, approachable team are here to help you. With an experienced mentor to support and guide you, we aim to see you succeed and confidently grow as a person and professional.
1300apprentice values and recognises diversity in the workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and actively support applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds to apply. We offer safe and inclusive working environments where you can learn, grow, and achieve your career objectives.