New to our team
Why is a dedicated WHS Officer essential to achieve success in your business?
With George, you get the best of both worlds- the skilled expertise of a trained tradesperson and the knowledge and experience of a WHS officer.
Get the help you need to make sure your business holds up to the highest safety standards – Ask George today.
- George has a trade background and has worked through an apprenticeship to be a qualified tradesperson
- 15 years experience working with GTO’s
- Experience managing a cohort of apprentices and trainees in variety of trades, monitoring their progression in their trade, and helping to make them safe in their workplace
- Priority tasks include worksite inspections, making sure worksites are compliant and meet safety standards before an apprentice can be placed on site
- Enjoy interacting with host employers, keeping them up to date on Work Health and Safety standards
- Role also involves accident investigations, managing Work Health and Safety claims
- Fun part is working with the team at 1300apprentice, achieving the best outcomes for our apprentices and trainees
- I acknowledge the most effective WHS practices will minimise the risk if injury and illness of workers
- I aim to improve the health and wellbeing of workers, improve productivity, and increase job satisfaction
- My mantra is “Work Health and Safety is the responsibility of all workers and should be taken seriously”.
Contact George for any safety concerns on 1300 277 736.