Fitter/machinist, 1st-4th year apprentice, Nowra, NSW
Want to work for an award-winning company, in Fitting and Machining? We have a FANTASTIC role where you can learn and work with a great Host employer
About our hosts:
At 1300apprentice our valued Host employer in Nowra is looking for a 1st-4th Year Fitting and Machining apprentice to join their teams immediately. You will be employed on a full time basis.
- If you have already commenced a Fitting and Machining apprenticeship, you must have up to date TAFE transcripts
- Experience with using basic hand tools
- Current White card.
To be successful:
- Passion for the trade
- Committed to a 4 year apprenticeship
- Positive attitude
- Available to work weekend overtime if required
Perks and benefits:
- Friendly and flexible working environment
- Wipe scope of works
Applicants must be Australian Citizens and have the right to work in Australia.
How to apply
Click on APPLY and send through your cover letter and resume for review.
Suitable candidates only will be contacted for interview.