Business Traineeship, Certificate III, Wetherill Park, NSW
1300apprentice has a fantastic opportunity to kick start your career in business as a trainee working within an international company. You will gain 12 month of industry experience and a formal qualification!
About our host:
Our host is an international infrastructure developer. Led by a passionate team of industry professionals, they combine strategic project consultation, product innovation and service excellence. Working with local and global partners to specify world-leading pipeline infrastructure across Australia and the Asia Pacific region. This is an opportunity to launch your career as a business trainee with an industry-leading, professional company, gaining exposure to global best practices and compliance.
As a trainee, you will study for a Certificate III in Business.
About the Role
- Performing a range of administrative tasks accurately and promptly, including answering routine queries, taking messages, following up on action items
- Part of the customer service team
- Performing computer-based tasks, including preparing and sending standard written communications, maintaining databases and registers
- Communicating and liaising effectively with managers and staff to assist in the professional operation of the business
- Answering calls and assisting with enquiries
- Simultaneously completing a Certificate III in Business
- Providing customer service to your team members and management
- General office duties
- You must not have completed a Cert III or higher in Business
- Great attention to detail
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Driving licence and transport
- Professional personal presentation
- Friendly with a positive can-do attitude
- Strong work ethic and commitment to a 12-month Traineeship
- Recent school leavers are encouraged to apply
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification a Certificate III in Business
- Learn in a supportive, fun, professional environment
- Work in a supportive workplace environment that can offer long-term opportunities upon completion of your Traineeship
- Fun friendly team environment
- Have a dedicated 1300apprentice mentor to support and guide you during your Traineeship
If any of this role sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, we want to hear from you. Submit your resume and a brief cover letter explaining why the role appeals to you.
Please note applicants MUST have unrestricted work rights in Australia
Due to the high volume of applications received by 1300apprentice, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. However, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to submit your application and considering 1300apprentice as a potential employer.
Working with large and small employers, 1300apprentice connects apprentices and trainees to the right employer. A for-purpose organisation with over 30 years of experience in Vocational Education & Training, our professional, approachable team are here to help you. With an experienced mentor to support and guide you, we aim to see you succeed and confidently grow as a person and professional.
1300apprentice values and recognises diversity in the workplace. We are an equal-opportunity employer and actively support applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply. We offer safe and inclusive working environments where you can learn, grow and achieve your career objectives.