1300apprentice works in partnership with our host employers and focuses on a smooth and hassle-free process. We are over 30 years old and have a wealth of experience in the recruitment of young people and the management of the apprenticeship and traineeship process. By using 1300apprentice, the employment of an apprentice or trainee becomes risk-free.
The two main benefits of partnering with 1300apprentice are:
- Rotation – we recognise that businesses from time to time cannot commit to the duration of an apprentice training term. We are able to rotate the apprentice/trainee away from your business with only two weeks notice.
- WH&S/Workers compensation – the apprentice/trainee sits on our worker’s compensation. In the case of an injury 1300apprentice are on hand to manage the process from start to finish.
Other benefits include:
- Recruitment – candidates are fully screened and tested, however, the host employer makes the final decision on whether that candidate is suitable for the business;
- Training – 1300apprentice liaises with the Registered Training Organisation (RTO) on enrolment and any training plan queries;
- Administration – 1300apprentice processes the weekly payroll and handles any applicable government statutory paperwork;
- Invoicing – 1300apprentice will raise a weekly invoice for productive and RTO hours only – this allows the host employer to match costs to income and better assist your cash flow.
1300apprentice has been employing apprentices and trainees for over 30 years. Contact us to find out more.