Boilermaker, 1st-3rd year, Certificate III, Moss Vale, NSW
Our partner, a family-owned business operating in the Southern Highlands for over 50 years based in Moss Vale is looking for a 1st or 2nd Year Boiler Making Apprentice to join their team. They are a highly regarded fabrication business specialising in the fabrication of custom structural steel, corten steel, facades and specialist steel staircases. They utilise state-of-the-art metal cutting, welding, and forming equipment. Their commitment to providing exceptional results to their clients will see you will learn your trade from true professionals.
- Gain a Certificate III in Engineering – Fabrication Trade
- Working on a wide range of products/projects
- Friendly, supportive working environment
- You may be eligible for the $5000 Australian Apprentice Training Support Payment
- Learn all aspects of your trade
- You will be working with a team that will share their knowledge with you
- 1300apprentice dedicated mentor to support you
Some of what You Will Learn:
- Reading Drawings and plans
- Source materials and components for production
- Welding, Mig, Tic and Stick
- Forging, founding, electroplating, metal spinning and more
- Cut, roll, and shape metal
- Work with steel, aluminium, and stainless steel
- Operation of state-of-the-art CNC machines and the latest technology
- Maintain a clean, safe work area
To be Successful:
- Must be motivated and hard working
- If you are currently an apprentice, you must have up-to-date TAFE transcripts
- Passionate about a career in fabrication
- Willing to learn and take direction well
- Committed to a 4-year apprenticeship
- Have a white card or are willing to obtain one before commencement
- Driver’s licence P or above
If this role sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, we want to hear from you. Submit your up-to-date resume and a brief cover letter explaining why the role appeals to you.
Please note that applicants MUST have unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Due to the high volume of applications received by 1300apprentice, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. However, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to submit your application and considering 1300apprentice as a potential employer. We would also encourage you to apply for future roles advertised in the future
Check out our other opportunities at: WWW.1300apprentice
Working with large and small employers, 1300apprentice connects apprentices and trainees to the right employer. A for-purpose organisation with over 30 years of experience in Vocational Education & Training, our professional, approachable team are here to help you. With an experienced mentor to support and guide you, we aim to see you succeed and confidently grow as a person and professional.
1300apprentice values and recognises diversity in the workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and actively support applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply. We offer safe and inclusive working environments where you can learn, grow and achieve your career objectives.