Landscape Construction – Qualified, Northern Suburbs NSW
Are you looking for a company that values your life balance, strives to give its employees industry leading training, and provides opportunities to work on varied and interesting projects?
Our client currently have a number of roles to fill for Trade Qualified person in the LANDSCAPING space
- Must be Trade Qualified
- As a tradesman we would expect you to be able to work on any of the services listed below: decking, tiling, building a retaining wall, pool renovations, fencing etc…
- Nothing is mandatory, however VOCs for positrack / bobcat, excavator, roller and dump truck would be great. Not essential.
- Ideally has own transport – very much preferred
- MUST be open to travel to different sites on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Monday to Friday – 8 hours per day plus overtime available
You will be working with one of their highly skilled foreman, being closely mentored by them, and the senior management team, to develop you in to the best version of yourself!
Plus earn some very good coin in the process…
On top of that, enjoy a work/life balance mixed in with social gatherings, this team will have your back.
They work all over the Sydney Metro area, but predominantly in the Northern Suburbs.
Getting to sites is SUPER important – are you up for it and reap in the rewards?
If you are genuinely interested and want to work – GET IN CONTACT NOW! Find out if you have what it takes!
Simply click on the link below.