Parks & Gardens, Apprenticeship, Certificate III, Melbourne, Victoria
Do you love helping to improve your local area and enjoy the outdoors?
Looking for something different to challenge you?
- Young vibrant team
- Great learning environment
- Join an award winning company with 30 years’ experience
- Australian Apprentice Training Support Payment may apply from July 1st 2022
At 1300apprentice we have a great client looking for apprentices in Parks & Gardens. They have opportunities in both Melbourne and Geelong. This is a great opportunity to learn a terrific trade and get paid in the process! Throughout this 4-year apprenticeship you’ll study for a Certificate III in Parks & Gardens with The Management Edge training organisation.
You will learn how to manage and maintain gardens and vegetation, helping to regenerate and improve the local area. You’ll work alongside and learn from experienced tradesmen. Your training will also include work in the following areas:
- Pruning of trees, weeds and vegetation
- Mowing & whipper snipping
- Herbicide application
We are seeking applicants with the following:
- A genuine interest in this trade
- A good level of fitness
- Positive attitude
- Own licence and transport
- White Card (can be obtained during recruitment process)
Please be aware that you will need to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol test if successful.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your resume.
Suitable candidates only will be contacted for an interview.