Signs & Graphics, Certificate III, 1st – 2nd year, Wetherill Park, NSW
1300 Apprentice currently has a fantastic opportunity for an individual to commence a Signs Graphics Apprenticeship.
Throughout the apprenticeship, you will undertake a Certificate III in Signs & Graphics.
About our host:
Our client offers a full in-house creative and manufacturing service from brand and concept design, through to manufacturing and installation of signage. They utilise the most modern equipment and have a team of highly skilled professionals who produce high-quality, custom products. Developing their team and supporting career growth is a key factor in the company’s success. You will be learning your trade from a team, who will support and help you grow.
You will be learning how to:
- Design, layout, prepare, print, engrave, spray, coat, and install a wide variety of signage of all shapes and sizes
- Read plans and schematics
- Operate digital and flatbed printers, laminators, platters
- Learning to produce a wide range of sign and graphics products and services
- Fabrication of sheet metal and plastic signs of varying sizes
- Use small hand and power tools
- Assist the team with varied tasks, to ensure you learn as many skills as possible.
To be successful you will be:
- Reliable has attention to detail, friendly, efficient, customer focused
- Well-mannered, polite, honest, well presented and willing to learn
- Hold a driving licence and have reliable transport
- Good reading, writing and spelling skills, along with basic computer skills
- Able to identify colours (not colour blind).
- 3-year apprenticeship
- A highly sought-after occupation once qualified, great career prospects
- 38-hour week, with overtime available
- Dedicated 1300apprentice mentor to support you throughout your apprenticeship
- Earn while you learn.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for then submit your up-to-date resume, with a brief cover letter outlining why this role interests you.
Please note that applicants MUST have full unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Due to the high volume of applications received by 1300apprentice, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to submit your application and considering 1300apprentice as a potential employer. We encourage you to apply for opportunities we have advertised in the future