Fitter machinist tradesperson, Erskine Park, NSW
Ready for your next big challenge? Fitter machinist looking for work?
- Offering casual full-time hours with view to perm after 6 months for the right candidate
- Monday to Friday working hours with overtime on offer when available
- Workshop environment
At 1300apprentice we have a client based in Erskine Park who are looking for a qualified Fitter Machinist to join their manufacturing team in a workshop environment.
About our client:
Our client is an Australian owned manufacturing company established in the late 1950’s, specialising in the design, manufacture and installation of processing equipment for the abattoir by-products rendering industry.
- You will be working directly from drawings & specifications
- Assembly of new machinery
- Re-conditioning of equipment returned to workshop
- 90% of the role will be fitting with 10% machining but not limited too.
- Must be experienced Fitter with machining ability.
- Trade qualified
- Driver’s licence and own transport
- Have own basic hand tools
- Workshop environment experience.
This role is a full time casual position with a view to permanency for the right candidate.
Applicants must be Australian citizens & Permanent residents with full rights to work in Australia.
Suitable candidates only will be contacted for an interview.