Landscape construction, apprenticeship, certificate III, Canberra
Want to undertake an apprenticeship in landscape construction?
1300apprentice currently has fantastic opportunities for motivated individuals to commence a landscaping construction apprenticeship, with a great host employer based in Mitchell. You will gain experience in residential and commercial landscape construction.
Throughout the apprenticeship you will be undertaking a Certificate III in Landscape Construction.
Duties that you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Brick and stone structures
- Retaining walls
- Plant and soil improvements for garden and turf areas
- Drainage installation
- Plant and soil practices including implementing plant establishment programs
- Project costing further into the apprenticeship.
- Drivers licence and own transport
- Experience using basic hand tools
- White card and asbestos card (can be obtained during interview process)
Benefits and perks:
- Varied work in domestic and commercial areas
- Growing business
- Great working conditions and team
- Overtime offered when applicable.
To be successful:
- Have a passion for this trade and want to be part of a growing business once completed apprenticeship
- Physically fit and not afraid of physically demanding work
- Well presented
- Great work ethic
- Dedicated and willing to learn
- Follow direction well.
Applicants must be Australian citizens and/or permanent residents with the right to work in Australia.
Suitable candidates only will be contacted for an interview.