Parks & gardens apprenticeship, 1st year, Sydney, NSW
Interested in pursuing a career in parks and gardens? Looking for an apprenticeship to get your career started?
- Like working on different projects and locations?
- Love working outdoors and being creative?
- Wide scope of works on offer!
- Australian Apprentice Training Support Payment may apply from July 1st 2022
1300apprentice currently have a fantastic opportunity for motivated and committed individuals to commence a parks and gardens apprenticeship, with a fantastic host employer based in the inner west.
Our host works on various high end commercial and residential sites in the following 2 areas in teams, the Hills district/Ryde and inner west/city and eastern suburbs, so must be prepared to travel.
Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be undertaking a Certificate III in Parks and Gardens.
Perks and benefits:
- Close knit young crew
- Working with great clients on excellent high end projects.
Duties that you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Softscapes including mulching, planting and irrigation works
- Mowing of lawns
- Hedging and edging
- Pest and disease programs
- Turfing and lawn care.
- Drivers licence and own transport
- Experience with using basic hand tools
- White card.
To be successful:
- Have a passion for this trade and want to be part of a growing business once completed apprenticeship
- Well presented and great attitude
- Great work ethic
- Dedicated and wanting to learn
- Follows direction well.
Applicants must be Australian citizens & or permanent resident with the right to work in Australia.
Suitable candidates only will be contacted for an interview.