Sheet metal apprenticeship, 2nd – 4th year, Castle Hill, NSW
Want to work for an award-winning company in Sheet Metal? We have a FANTASTIC role where you can learn more about this trade!
- Want to work with an Award-winning business
- Fun and friendly team environment
- Opportunity for ongoing employment and promotion.
1300apprentice currently have a fantastic opportunity for a 2nd to 4th year Sheet Metal Apprentice to join the dynamic team in Castle Hill.
About our host:
With over 40 years experience of innovation and building high quality products, our host is Australia’s prime manufacturer of durable liquid packaging systems. They work with businesses of all sizes, creating custom systems that increase productivity and help companies compete within their marketplace. Through building lasting partnerships with clients, their expertise creates lasting solutions.
- This role will be mainly light fabrication, however, will also include some fitting experience so this is not your average apprenticeship.
- If you have already commenced a Sheet Metal apprenticeship, you must have up to date TAFE transcripts
- Experience with using basic hand tools and experience in welding
- Current White card.
To be successful:
- Must be motivated and hard working
- Physically fit
- Willing to learn and take direction well
- Good attitude.
Please be aware that successful applicants may need to undergo a pre-employment medical and drug testing.
Applicants must be Australian citizens or permanent residents with full working rights to work in Australia.
Mature aged applicants are strongly encouraged to apply!
How to apply
Click on APPLY and send through your cover letter and resume for review.
Suitable candidates only will be contacted for an interview.